Trim Levels of the 2019 Honda HR-V
Honda HR-V LX
Although this SUV is priced at just $20,520 MSRP* with FWD; however, Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control is available—and that makes the HR-V one of the most accessible entry-level options in Honda’s All-Wheel Drive lineup. A wide variety of useful standard features makes the baseline LX an incredible value.
- 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat: Collapsible rear seating comes standard in every HR-V, making it easy to access extra cargo space when you need it. With all five seating positions upright, the HR-V offers 23.2 cu. ft. of cargo space. With both portions of its rear seat folded flat, the area expands to accommodate up to 57.6 cu. ft. of equipment.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: The HR-V’s standard rearview camera offers wide-angle, normal, and top-down viewing modes, so you’ll be able to maneuver through tight spaces with little trouble. Dynamic Guidelines are standard on the EX trim and up.
- Efficient Powertrain: Every HR-V features an In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine that generates 141-hp and 127 lb.-ft. of torque. LX models with FWD get 28 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway, and 30 mpg combined**. Those utilizing AWD get 27 mpg, 31 mpg, and 29 mpg in these settings, respectively**.
Honda HR-V Sport
HR-V Sport models include performance, convenience and entertainment features that will help you get more enjoyment out of every drive. The features offered here make it well worth its price of $22,220 MSRP* for the FWD model.
- Sport Exterior Features: Sport models are visibly distinguishable by their body-colored rear roofline spoiler, their gloss-black underbody spoilers, their sport-exclusive 18-Inch alloy wheels, and their standard roof rails.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto give you the ability to access and enjoy your compatible smartphone’s music library without ever picking up your phone! You’ll be able to control both of these features with the Sport’s 7-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen.
- Sport Mode with Paddle Shifters: When you’re ready to pull out all the stops, just press a button to activate your HR-V’s Sport Mode. Using this trim’s steering wheel-mounted Dual-Mode Paddle Shifters, you’ll be able to approximate the feel of a manual drivetrain. Drivers who choose this trim will also be able to take advantage of exclusive Sport pedals.
Honda HR-V EX
The HR-V’s EX upgrade includes a whole host of comfort, convenience, and safety technologies you’ll use every day, and it is priced at just $23,720 MSRP* for the FWD model. In this HR-V trim, for the first time, every feature in the Honda Sensing safety package comes standard.
- Honda Sensing: The Honda Sensing package consists of a Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and Adaptive Cruise Control. Although it isn’t part of the Honda Sensing package, Honda LaneWatch has also been included on this trim.
- Smart Entry with Walk-Away Auto Lock: Getting on the road when you’re in a hurry becomes a whole lot easier with Smart Entry technology, which unlocks your doors automatically when you approach with your key fob. Walk-Away Auto Lock—also standard here—performs the opposite function when you walk away! This trim also offers Push-Button Start.
- Heated Front Seats: The HR-V’s EX trim is just as ready for summer as it is for the Capital Region’s harsh winters. A One-Touch Power Moonroof and Heated Front Seats have both been included as standard features on this trim level.
Honda HR-V EX-L
If you have a taste for the finer things, you’ll find plenty to get excited about in the 2019 HR-V EX-L. For the low price of $25,320 MSRP* for the FWD model, you’ll gain luxurious comfort features and a more satisfying entertainment system.
- Leather-Wrapped Interior Features: Thanks to the inclusion of Leather-Trimmed Seats, a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, and a Leather-Wrapped Shift knob, every trip you take in the Honda HR-V’s EX-L trim will feel like a miniature vacation.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Tired of being blinded by bright lights when you’re driving at night? The HR-V’s Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror allows drivers to pay close attention to other drivers without compromising their vision.
- 6-Speaker Audio System: Starting in the HR-V’s EX-L trim level, drivers will receive a 180-Watt 6-Speaker Audio System that will help you get more out of all your entertainment features.
Honda HR-V Touring
The folks at Honda have equipped the HR-V’s Touring trim with powerful connectivity features, new conveniences, and standard All-Wheel Drive! It’s a steal at $28,540 MSRP*.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Getting from A to B becomes a whole lot more enjoyable when you can take advantage of turn-by-turn directions, voice recognition, HD Digital Traffic, and features like predictive local search. Each of these is standard with Honda’s Garmin-based navigation system.
- LED Headlights and Fog Lights: Some drivers may not think very much about their headlights, but everyone should know that superior safety can go a long way to guarantee greater safety. Automatic LED Headlights and even LED Fog Lights have both been included standard here.
- Real-Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control: Real-Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control automatically directs your engine’s power where to the wheels where it will be most effective—before you ever begin to notice a loss in traction.
- 8-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat: Finding your comfort zone is easy in the HR-V’s Touring trim, where an 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat comes standard.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.