The 2015 Honda Civic Coupe color is sure to be the first thing anyone notices about it. Don’t get us wrong, the sleek two-door design and sports car aesthetics inherent to the coupe build will come into focus immediately afterward, but whether your new Civic is parked or speeding past another car on the freeway, the color makes the first impression.
So, what are your color choices? We think that it’s best to see the paint jobs in person, but we have a breakdown of your interior and exterior color options before you visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer for a test drive.
Choosing Your Civic Coupe Colors
The 2015 Honda Civic Coupe comes in three different trim levels, and while there are six choices outside, you’ll find two options—gray or black—inside. Take a look:
- Modern Steel Metallic with gray or black interior
- Alabaster Silver Metallic with gray or black interior
- Crystal Black Pearl with gray or black interior
- Taffeta White with gray interior
- Dyno Blue Pearl with gray interior
- Rallye Red with gray interior
If you’re driving a Civic Coupe LX or EX, your interior will be a high-quality cloth upholstery while EX-L models feature a leather-wrapped interior. With nine different color combinations to choose from, we think it should be pretty easy to find a Civic that fits your personality (we’re partial to the Rallye Red and Dyno Blue Pearl choices at Capital Region Honda Dealers).
Three Trim Levels
While the color is surely an important part of shopping for your next car, finding the right trim level and features is necessary to make sure you’re happy behind the wheel. Here’s a glimpse at the features you can find on each of the Civic Coupe’s trims:
- LX: The basic Civic trim features a touchscreen infotainment interface, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a rearview camera, Pandora internet radio, SMS texting, and steering wheel-mounted controls.
- EX: The mid-range trim adds on push-button start, automatic climate control, Honda LaneWatch, and a set of 16-inch alloy wheels.
- EX-L: On the Civic EX-L, you’ll find leather upholstery, heated front seats, a set of 17-inch alloy wheels, and an available upgrade to a satellite-linked navigation system.
Test Drive a Civic
Contact a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you to start picking out your 2015 Honda Civic Coupe Colors and schedule your test drive.