There is no shortage of good reasons to drive home a new 2015 Honda Civic, but the mpg rating of Honda’s small car certainly makes for an easier choice. The Civic has always been known for its fuel economy, but Honda has managed to keep improving it year after year to help combat rising gas prices.
The New, Efficient Honda Civic
Whether you want the coupe or the sedan body style, the Civic is one of the most efficient cars of its kind:
- 2015 Honda Civic models with the six-speed manual transmission earn an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of 36 mpg.*
- Upgrading to 2015 Honda Civic models with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) raises the fuel economy up to 39 highway mpg.*
While other automakers often compromise engine power in favor of efficiency, the Civic has one of the most powerful engines in its class with 143 hp and 129 lb-ft of torque. You may not think power is a top priority on a car like the Civic, but you’ll be glad for every one of those 143 horses when you have to pass someone on your way to work.
A New Standard for Standard Features
If you’ve been following the Honda lineup for the last few years, you may have noticed that these cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans are leaving the competition in the stone age as far as features are concerned. The 2015 Honda Civic is no different, coming with state-of-the-art connectivity and safety features:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink lets you stay connected, make handsfree phone calls, and stream audio wirelessly.
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system manages all of your tech in one convenient and customizable touchscreen interface.
- The rearview camera with guidelines gives drivers a clear and unobstructed look at what’s behind the Civic before backing up.
And those are just three of the features!
Find Your Civic Today
We only focused on the sedan and coupe, but rest assured that all of our other 2015 Honda Civic models have high mpg ratings and offer you something special in a small car. The Civic Si Sedan and Coupe are sport-tuned and high-power while the Civic HF, Hybrid, and Natural Gas are great green options.
Find your Civic at a Capital Region Honda Dealer today!