The 2015 Honda CR-V has been here at Capital Region Honda Dealers for a few months, and the reviews of Honda’s new crossover have been piling up! We at Capital Region Honda Dealers thought we would share some of our favorites with you, as well as what we think makes the CR-V such a darling in the eyes of critics and drivers.
The Critics Weigh In
To begin, here are two reviews from two of the biggest names in the auto world:
- Edmunds.com said, “The refreshed 2015 Honda CR-V gets a new engine and transmission aimed at further improving efficiency plus new safety, comfort and convenience features.”
- Kelley Blue Book reports, “The competition will find it difficult to match the new CR-V in looks, fuel economy, feature content and safety, but where it really stands out is value for the money.”
Building a Winning Crossover
Honda has always focused on giving drivers what they want with the CR-V since its debut, which occurred in a time when drivers were demanding a smaller SUV for the family on the go. Honda has continued meeting those demands year after year, with updates pushing the CR-V far ahead of the competition:
- Honda added on the new Touring trim level for 2015, including Honda Sensing technology and improving overall safety.
- 2015 Honda CR-V models with forward collision warning technology were awarded a Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS.
- Updates to the 2.4L four-cylinder engine powering the crossover let the 2015 CR-V 2WD models earn 34 highway mpg and 27 city mpg.*
That’s all in addition to Honda’s standard features that have been dominating the auto industry for the last few years: the entry-level CR-V LX includes a touchscreen infotainment system, Bluetooth phone and audio, a rearview camera, and more.
Find Your CR-V Today
With 4 different trim options and your choice of front- or all-wheel drive on every trim, you have quite a few choices to build the right crossover for your family. Review the 2015 Honda CR-V for yourself at a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you; we can’t wait to see you!