We know that the idea of a hybrid sports car may sound a little strange at first, but rest assured that when you see the 2015 Honda CR-Z features, you’ll understand why it’s one of our favorite vehicles here at Capital Region Honda Dealers.
With two main trim levels available, the CR-Z gives many drivers the high-tech interior amenities they want without requiring an upgrade. Even the entry-level CR-Z comes with the following features:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- Rearview camera
- Automatic climate control
- Steering wheel-mounted controls
If you’re looking for more, the CR-Z EX adds on a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, textured aluminum pedals, and an available satellite-linked navigation system upgrade.
In order to get the most out of your powertrain, we recommend the standard manual transmission, as it lets the 1.5L hybrid engine reach 140 lb-ft of torque and 130 combined hp. The CR-Z also has a few key features that show you the CR-Z isn’t like every other hybrid:
- S+ Button: With a push of the S+ button, you prime the engine for a speed boost. This feature is great for passing another vehicle or getting up to speed when you need to merge onto the freeway, but you can and should just use it for fun sometimes too.
- Three-Mode Driving System: You’re driving a sports car, and that means you might want to maximize power over fuel economy on occasion. The CR-Z lets you switch between Sport, Normal, and Econ modes, depending on what you need from the engine.
We saved the best for last, though: fuel economy. Unlike other sports cars, the CR-Z isn’t a gas guzzler; it’s actually more fuel-efficient than many compact sedans. 2015 Honda CR-Z models with the available CVT earn an EPA-estimated 39 highway and 36 city mpg.*
Test Drive a CR-Z
We want to show you that the 2015 Honda CR-Z features make it unlike any other hybrid – or sports car – on the market, but the only way we can do that is with a test drive. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you to take a test drive of this unique vehicle today; we think that once you get behind the wheel, you’ll see why we’re such big fans.