It’s no secret that the 2015 Honda Crosstour MSRP makes it one of the most appealing family vehicles available in the Albany area, and all it takes is a look at the trim levels and pricing to understand why. With two main trim levels, two engine options, and available four-wheel drive, there’s a Crosstour for nearly any kind of driver.
Your Crosstour Options
When it comes to your Crosstour MSRP options, there are five main builds:
- 2015 Honda Crosstour 2WD EX ($27,530*): This entry-level family vehicle features a 2.4L four-cylinder engine, active noise cancellation, a six-disc CD changer with a 7-speaker stereo, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a one-touch power moonroof, and more.
- 2015 Honda Crosstour 2WD EX with V6 ($31,190*): Upgrading to the V6 engine not only steps up the power output but also adds on 18-inch alloy wheels and an active sound control system.
- 2015 Honda Crosstour 2WD EX-L ($31,215*): The EX-L trim level adds on leather upholstery, heated front seating, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a rearview camera, and Honda LaneWatch.
- 2015 Honda Crosstour 2WD EX-L with V6 ($33,840*): As with the EX V6 upgrade, the EX-L V6 adds on those 18-inch alloy wheels and the HomeLink remote system.
- 2015 Honda Crosstour 4WD EX-L with V6 ($35,290*): When you want peace of mind in any weather or on any terrain, the Honda Real Time Four-Wheel Drive system lets you drive with confidence, engaging whenever it detects a loss of traction.
You might be able to decide between the trim levels based on their features alone, but we want to make sure you know about the two different engines first:
- The standard 2.4L four-cylinder engine is rated at 192 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque, able to tow as much as 1,000 pounds.
- Upgrading to the 3.5L four-cylinder engine brings the power up to 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque, letting you tow up to 1,500 pounds.
Test Drive a Crosstour Today
Let us show you the difference between the four-cylinder and V6 Crosstour or put you in a leather-wrapped driver’s seat and see if you prefer it to the standard cloth upholstery. Contact a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you to schedule a test drive of the 2015 Honda Crosstour.