We know that Albany area drivers expect quite a bit out of their vehicles, so we think it’s very important that our customers think about the 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE standard features before deciding whether it’s the small car for you.
It used to be common for small cars to have barebones standard features, but Honda began changing that just a few years ago, with cars like the 2015 Honda Civic LX sedan taking the idea of “standard features” to new heights with high-tech amenities. Let’s take a look at how the Elantra compares.
What Standard Features Do You Want?
Honda has been dragging other automakers into the modern era by including high-tech amenities on their entry-level trims, and the Civic is leading the charge in the small car world. Here’s a look at the standard amenities on the 2015 Civic LX Sedan:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Connects your car to your phone allowing for handsfree calls and streaming audio.
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system: Controls your technology and watches the view from your rearview camera through one convenient touchscreen interface.
- Rearview camera: Gives you an extra set of eyes behind your Civic whenever you shift into reverse.
- Pandora Internet radio: Takes your favorite personalized radio stations on the road, updating them as you go for the songs you prefer.
- SMS text messaging integration: Receives texts from your smartphone without ever removing it from your pocket or purse by having them sent to your i-MID display screen.
Now, the 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE standard features require you to upgrade for things like floor mats, and when it comes to high-tech features, you won’t find a rearview camera, Bluetooth, or a touchscreen interface on the SE trim without adding on a package of features. Highlights of the basic Elantra include air conditioning, cruise control, and a CD player, things every modern driver would expect on the barest of vehicles.
Find Your Civic
The 2015 Honda Civic Sedan has four trim levels available, and the Civic Coupe has three trims to choose form. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you today and let us help you find the right trim for you. We can go over the features in more detail in person, too. We think you’ll agree that it’s tough to compete with the Civic.