If you’re looking at the 2016 Kia Forte trims and feeling limited in your options for a sporty new car in the Albany area, we can understand. Most vehicles have more than two trim levels to choose from—the new coupe version of the 2016 Honda Civic has five—and we want to show you what your options are when you go with a vehicle other than the Forte.
Put the Trims Side by Side
There are just two trim levels for the 2016 Kia Forte Koup:
- 2016 Kia Forte Koup EX models come with a height-adjustable driver’s seat, power accessories, Bluetooth phone and audio, and cruise control.
- The 2016 Kia Forte Koup SX has a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather upholstery, a sunroof, keyless ignition, Kia UVO telematics, and even a heated steering wheel.
The Civic gives drivers a much wider range of options across its five trim levels:
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX features Bluetooth for phone and audio, a multi-view rear camera, a touchscreen interface, automatic climate control, and more atop 16-inch alloy wheels.
- 2016 Civic Coupe LX-P models add on a power moonroof, remote start, push-button ignition, and a standard continuously variable transmission.
- The mid-range 2016 Civic Coupe EX-T upgrades to Honda’s new turbocharged engine, Honda LaneWatch, dual-zone automatic climate control, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and more.
- The 2016 Civic Coupe EX-L outfits the cabin in leather upholstery, adds on heated front seating, and upgrades the tech features even further.
- The top-of-the-line 2016 Civic Coupe Touring makes Honda Sensing safety features standard, adds on LED headlights and a 450-watt premium stereo system, and gives you access to satellite-linked navigation.
We hope that you can see the difference already, that while the 2016 Kia Forte trims do have some comparable features, they don’t actually give drivers options. Honda ensures that you can find a model that has just the features you want without needing to upgrade to features you don’t want or need.
Test Drive a Civic
We want to show you all of the available options on the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe, and the best way to do that is to put you behind the wheel. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you today to take a test drive of a new Civic.
Capital Region Honda Dealers includes Lia Honda, Keeler Honda, Mohawk Honda, Carbone Honda of Bennington, D’Ella Honda of Glens Falls, Rensselaer Honda, Bedard Bros. Honda, and Saratoga Honda