The 2016 Honda HR-V and the 2016 Nissan Juke are both efficient, smartly designed, and capable subcompact crossover utility vehicles. If you’re trying to decide between them you probably want to know how they compare when it comes to standard equipment and features. Take a look at this detailed comparison to see why the HR-V is the better choice for the price.
Before you compare standard features it’s important to note that the HR-V 2WD LX with 6MT is priced at $19,215 MSRP,* and the Nissan Juke starts at $20,250 MSRP. What’s more, even with its lower price, the HR-V also includes features that are missing from the Juke. Take a look:
- Telescopic Steering Wheel: It’s an unfortunate omission for the Juke—an adjustable steering wheel makes the HR-V easier to drive for drivers of all shapes and sizes. The Juke might be uncomfortable and difficult to manage for some drivers.
- Floor Mats: The HR-V gets standard floor mats. That might seem like a no-brainer, but it’s something the Juke would have you upgrade for.
- Second-Row Split Bench Seat: The Honda HR-V makes it easy to fit cargo and passengers, or any combination you can come up with. The bench seats in the Honda even offer a reclining feature. The Juke doesn’t offer folding seats, let alone folding and reclining seating.
- Storage Solutions: The Honda HR-V offers seatback storage, under-seat storage, and cargo area tie-downs, making it easier than ever to wrangle all your cargo. The Juke is missing all of those features.
- Hill Start Assist: The Honda HR-V offers Hill Start Assist, a feature that helps keep the vehicle from rolling backward when stopped on a steep grade. The Juke is missing that feature.
Find the HR-V at Capital Region Honda Dealers
If you’re looking for a subcompact crossover utility vehicle that delivers the features you want at the right price, than you need to get behind the wheel of the Honda HR-V at your local Capital Region Honda Dealer. See for yourself how it leaves the Nissan Juke standard features wanting.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.