Drivers looking at the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder standard features and wondering if they can do better, we suggest you take a look at the 2016 Honda Pilot. Available now to Albany area drivers at Capital Region Honda Dealers, the new Pilot received a features upgrade as well as a style upgrade, borrowing from the luxurious Acura MDX. When we put it side-by-side with the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder’s standard features, we think the choice is clear.
Let’s take a look.
Comparing to the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder Standard Features
It’s rare that a driver could get out of the driver’s seat of one SUV and then into another, but we have the next best thing: a comparison of the standard features of both of these SUVs so that you can decide for yourself which has the better advantages for your needs.
How do they stack up?
- Rearview Camera: Nissan requires drivers to upgrade for a rearview camera, while Honda has a multi-angle rearview camera as standard on the Pilot.
- Bluetooth: The Pathfinder requires a package upgrade for Bluetooth phone and audio, while the Pilot has HandsFreeLink for both phone calls and streaming audio.
- Seating: The Pathfinder seats seven passengers, yet Honda gives you a bit more space for family and friends with eight-passenger seating from the start.
We just wanted to hit on three of the differences between the Pilot and the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder’s standard features. This is just the beginning.
What Powers Your SUV?
Both of these SUVs sport a V6 engine under the hood, but when it comes to capabilities, you can expect more from the Honda:
- Each 2016 Nissan Pathfinder has an engine rated at 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque.
- A 2016 Honda Pilot carries a 280-hp V6 engine under its hood, rated at 262 lb-ft of torque.
Test Drive a Pilot
We think that the 2016 Honda Pilot looks better than the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder standard features on paper, but we want to show you the SUV in action. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you today so that we can put you behind the wheel of one of the Pilot. We suggest starting with the basic LX trim—most drivers can’t believe everything that’s included without any upgrades.
Capital Region Honda Dealers includes Lia Honda, Keeler Honda, Mohawk Honda, Carbone Honda of Bennington, D’Ella Honda of Glens Falls, Rensselaer Honda, Bedard Bros. Honda, and Saratoga Honda.