The 2017 Honda CR-V Interior Features
With seating for up to five passengers, the CR-V offers a standard 105.9 cubic feet of total passenger volume, giving everyone enough space to feel comfortable no matter how long the journey. Whether you are a driver, a front passenger, or a backseat occupant, everyone is given the royal treatment when it comes to passenger space. From headroom, legroom, and shoulder room, the interior CR-V measurements are:
- Headroom – 40.1 inches for the front seats, 40.4 inches in the rear seats
- Legroom – 41.3 inches for the front seats, 40.4 inches in the rear seats
- Shoulder room – 57.9 inches for the front seats, 55.6 inches in the rear seats
The cargo space in the CR-V offers a large area that can be made even larger when needed with different cargo and seating configurations possible. Thanks to the 60/40-split rear seat, the seats can fold flat to offer more cargo space when you need it, or keep them up so all the passengers in the rear seat are comfortable and have plenty of space.
With the rear seats up, the CR-V has a cargo area that measures at 39.2 cubic feet. With both seats folded flat, that space balloons to 75.8 cubic feet. And in between are numerous other configurations. Some notable features for the cargo/rear-seat area include:
- Flat Cargo Area – The cargo floor area can be lowered to add to the available cargo space and make storing taller items a breeze.
- Rear Seat Release – Makes it easy to lower the rear seats when changing the cargo/seating configuration to accommodate whatever combination of people/cargo space you need.
- Cargo Tray Accessory – Add this accessory to protect the carpet in the cargo area from dirt, debris, or spills and make any cleanup process much faster.
Driver and Front Passenger Seat Features
In the front of the CR-V you’ll find luxury, comfort, and convenience everywhere you look. Designed to be equally stunning and relaxing, the interior up front has a number of seating features including:
- Leather-Trimmed Seating – Luxuriously soft and durable, leather-trimmed seats are standard features on the EX-L and Touring trims of the CR-V.
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob – Standard on the EX-L and Touring trim, these features bring high-quality leather to your fingertips.
- Heated Front Seats – Stay warm on cold days with heated front seats that come standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring trims.
- 12-Way Power Driver Seat with Four-Way Power Lumbar Support and Memory Function – Standard on the EX-L and Touring trims, this feature allows multiple drivers to customize their seating preferences.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – Standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring trims, this feature allows everyone inside the CR-V to have a say in setting the temperature that is most comfortable for them.
- Available Heated Steering Wheel – Keep hands warm no matter what the thermostat says with a heated steering wheel that can be added on to any trim level.
- Custom Storage – Storage in the center console allows drivers to adjust the parcel shelf in three positions to make room for items of different sizes.
Other Interior Features
Other features throughout the cabin of the CR-V, including features you’ll find in the rear seating area, include:
- Noise Cancellation – Soften the road noise and hear your passengers’ conversation, the music, or just tranquil silence inside the CR-V.
- Rear Seat Center Armrest – Pull down the armrest in the center of the rear seats when it’s vacant and rest your elbows for added comfort.
- Beverage Holders – Front and rear passengers have multiple places to conveniently hold their drinks.
- Sliding Sun Visors – Keep the sun out of your eyes with these handy visors.
- Rear Window Defroster – Clear fog from the rear window of the CR-V.
- Power Tailgate – Standard on the EX-L and Touring trim, this tailgate opens and closes with just the push of a button. Drivers can also customize the tailgate height to make it fit their reach.
- Hands-Free Tailgate – Standard on the Touring trim, this function allows you to simply wave your foot under the bumper to open the rear tailgate and load cargo even if your hands are full of groceries or other items.