Consumers who are searching for a new car that checks all the boxes may wonder what they’ll find among the 2017 Toyota Camry standard features.
The presence of prime amenities can make every drive a much more enjoyable one—but will the Camry deliver the features you want? Or will drivers get more for their money onboard a popular competitor like the 2017 Honda Accord?
We’ve performed an in-depth comparison between these two nameplates, and our conclusion is that consumers will receive better value and more of the standard amenities they want onboard the Honda Accord. Keep reading to see what we mean!
Cost & Features
The Honda Accord is priced well below the Toyota Camry at the base-model level, with the Accord Sedan LX with 6MT priced at $22,355 MSRP* while the Camry is priced from $23,070 MSRP.
Not only will drivers pay less for the Accord, but they’ll get various standard features for that base-model price that do not come standard in the Toyota Camry. Among them, drivers will find:
- Anti-theft stereo (not available in any of the Toyota Camry trims), which helps thwart potential thieves from targeting the car.
- Hill start assist (not available in the Toyota Camry base trim), which helps prevent the Accord from rolling backward when accelerating from a stopped position on a hill or incline.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control (not available in the Toyota Camry base trim), which allows drivers and front-seat passengers to set their own ideal temperature levels, which are then automatically maintained by the system.
- Second-row head restraints (not available in the Toyota Camry base trim), which help protect the necks and upper spines of passengers when rear-end collisions occur.
- Alloy wheels (only offered as an optional upgrade in the Toyota Camry base trim), which provide greater strength and are lighter than wheels made from other kinds of metal.
- Illuminated vanity mirrors (only available as an optional upgrade in the Toyota Camry base trim), which enable car occupants to use the Accord’s visor mirrors even when it’s dark out.
- Floor mats (only available as an optional upgrade in the Toyota Camry base trim), which help protect the car’s flooring and also help make it easier to keep your car clean.
Hit the Road in the Honda Accord
Drivers can further explore the many outstanding amenities found in the 2017 Honda Accord at any Capital Region Honda Dealers location. Stop in and see us or contact us today to learn more about the Accord and to take it out on the road for a test drive!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.