Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda CR-V
Honda CR-V LX
The baseline CR-V LX is priced at $24,150 MSRP for 2WD models* and comes standard with a 180-hp Inline-4 engine and a continuously variable transmission. LX 2WD models get an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city, 32 mpg highway, and 28 mpg in combined settings.** All-wheel drive is available on all models.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: Visibility is essential—and the CR-V’s daytime running lights will help ensure that you can see and be seen at all times of the day, in any weather conditions.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: You’ll enjoy a commanding view of your surroundings when you take advantage of the three viewing modes of this camera system: wide-angle, normal, and top-down. Dynamic guidelines come standard on the EX trim level and above.
- Fold-Flat 60/40-Split Rear Seats: In the CR-V, it only takes a second to expand your cargo bay from 39.2 cubic feet to 75.8 cubic feet. As each portion of this rear seat can be folded down separately, you’ll always be able to strike the perfect balance between passenger seating and cargo storage space.
Honda CR-V EX
The turbocharged EX trim level adds a host of new features to the CR-V’s array, and for a relatively small increase in cost! From here on in the lineup, fuel economy for 2WD models is an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city, 34 mpg highway, and 30 mpg combined.** Car and Driver has highlighted the EX as one of the smartest purchases a compact crossover driver can make, and it’s not hard to see why. This model is priced at $26,950 MSRP for 2WD models.*
- Honda Sensing: With the Honda Sensing safety suite, CR-V EX drivers will gain Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, a Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, and a Road Departure Mitigation System.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock: The EX comes standard with one feature that’s sure to be appreciated by folks who tend to travel with their hands full! When your key fob is on your person, your CR-V will lock and unlock automatically as you come and go.
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen: Mastering the controls for all your favorite features has never been easier. This high-resolution Display Audio system manages your entertainment features and can be programmed with customizable buttons.
Honda CR-V EX-L
Convenience and comfort come standard on the CR-V EX-L, an ideal option for families who want to enjoy a little bit of luxury. This trim is priced at just $29,450 MSRP for 2WD models.*
- Leather Interior Features: You don’t need to spend a fortune to travel in style. In the CR-V EX-L, drivers will receive a leather-trimmed interior, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a leather-wrapped shift knob.
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror: Driving after dark can put a lot of stress on your eyes. Protect your field of vision from the night’s bright lights with this mirror which reduces the glare from other drivers’ cars.
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height: In the CR-V EX-L, you can activate your tailgate with the press of a button, and you can even select how high it rises when it opens.
Honda CR-V Touring
On CR-V Touring models, all the features of the LX, EX, and EX-L are joined by a selection of high-end technologies, and once you’ve tried them out for yourself, you won’t be able to live without them. At just $32,650 MSRP for 2WD models,* the CR-V Touring is a steal.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: It’s hard to beat the convenience offered by Honda’s navigation system. Turn-by-turn directions, HD Digital Traffic Projection, HD Radio, and voice recognition are all included.
- 330-Watt 9-Speaker Premium Audio System: Experience your favorite music and audio programs as they were meant to be experienced. This powerful setup includes a subwoofer, and replaces the 180-watt system present in the EX-L.
- Roof Rails: When you have access to the CR-V’s roof rails, there won’t be anything that can hold you back from adventure. This feature greatly increases your carrying capacity.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.