The 2018 Honda Pilot Technology Provides Comfort and Entertainment
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Passengers in all three rows of the Pilot will stay comfortable with the ability to adjust the temperature in three different zones. Whether you run hot or cold, you can be comfortable in the Pilot.
- Driver Memory Settings – With multiple driver memory settings available, passing the keys back and forth between different drivers is quick and easy with saved preferred settings at the touch of a button.
- Rear Window Defroster with Timer – Defrost the rear window for optimal viewing of what’s behind your vehicle.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control – When the Pilot slows down, as in a merging situation or through a parking garage, the audio will automatically soften and take away unnecessary distractions from the driver. Speed back up, and the audio will follow.
- Push-Button Start – Start the dynamic engine of the Pilot with the simple touch of a button. Drivers won’t have to dig for the keys in bags or pockets, great for when you’re on the go.
- Cruise Control – Drivers select their desired speed on the road, and cruise control maintains the Pilot’s cruising speed without any extra input from the driver.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel–Mounted Controls – Control and adjust the audio, temperature, and connectivity features, all without having to take your hands off the wheel.
- USB and Power Outlets – The Pilot has up to five USB ports, three 12-volt outlets, and even a 115-volt outlet to charge up your devices. With the rear entertainment system, the Pilot also comes equipped with an HDMI port and auxiliary headphone jacks.
- Bluetooth – Connect your devices via Bluetooth and access content and receive phone calls and messages wirelessly without having to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
- Smartphone Integration – Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allow smartphone users to connect their devices to the Pilot. Access your favorite content including music or podcasts, maps or audio books, and useful apps all through the Pilot.
- Navigation System – A Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on the upper trim levels of the Pilot and helps drivers get to their destination with real-time HD Digital Traffic. And with voice recognition, drivers can input and receive instructions without having to take their hands off the wheel.
- Touchscreen Interface – A 5-inch color LCD screen is the standard interface inside the Pilot and allows drivers to intuitively and easily navigate through controls. The upper trim levels see an upgraded 8-inch audio touchscreen display with customizable feature settings so drivers can put the controls they use the most right where they want them.
- Stereo System – The standard audio system inside the Pilot is a 200-watt system with seven speakers offering crystal-clear sound. Upgrades to that system include a 540-watt system with 10 speakers on the Touring and Elite models that amplify the sound quality to an impressive level.
- Rear Entertainment System – The upper three trim levels feature a rear entertainment system, with the Touring and Elite models both coming equipped with a Blu-ray player. Long journeys will pass by in the blink of an eye, and even a rowdy backseat will turn quiet with headphone jacks that everyone in the rear can enjoy.
- Music and Content – The Pilot offers many ways to access music and other content. An MP3 / auxiliary input jack allows drivers to directly connect to their devices. Bluetooth streaming audio and Pandora compatibility lets drivers skim through their own music library or discover new artists. The upper trim levels come equipped with SiruisXM satellite radio for even more choices.
- Honda LaneWatch – A small camera mounted on the passenger’s side mirror displays a live video feed of the activity going on in the driver’s blind spot. The video will display on the 8-inch touchscreen inside and will allow drivers to see up to four times more than using the mirrors alone.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – Drivers can check the surroundings of the Pilot before reversing with this multi-angle rearview camera. Dynamic guidelines help drivers maneuver expertly in and out of tight spaces. The three angles are normal view, wide view, and top-down view perfect for parallel parking.
- Honda Sensing – Honda Sensing is a suit of driver-assistance technology that includes Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation System, Road Departure Mitigation System, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Departure Warning,