Which of the Honda Accord Configurations Works for You?
Fine-tuned performance has always been a hallmark of the Honda Accord brand, and the new model manages to deliver a blend of efficiency and power across two engines.
- 1.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Fitted as standard, the 1.5L makes up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Available with Sport, EX-L, and Touring trims, the 2.0L makes up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
Most entry-level models bring nothing more than a bare bones cabin, but the Honda Accord won’t play you that way. Even the standard LX brings the following features at no added cost:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Push Button Start
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- LED Low-Beam Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Audio
- USB Audio Interface
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- 7-inch Color LCD Screen
You’ll even get an Eco Assist™ system to help achieve a more efficient driving style, and first-class safety is presented as standard through the Honda Sensing suite:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
As you might expect, the Honda Accord Sport cuts a bolder air as it covers Capital Region roads.
- Chrome Exhaust Finishers
- Body-Colored Decklid Spoiler
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- Sport Pedals
- LED Fog Lights
- Available Paddle Shifters
It also brings several tech upgrades, including Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto Integration, an 8-inch Display Audio touchscreen, and a 180-watt, 8-speaker sound system. You’ll enjoy added comfort thanks to a leather-wrapped steering wheel and 12-way power driver’s seat.
Stepping up to the Honda Accord EX brings upgrades across the board, with just a few features including:
- Active Shutter Grille: Opens and shuts automatically at certain speeds to increase aerodynamic performance for improved efficiency.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor: Lets you know when vehicles enter your blind system, provides a warning to prevent unsafe lane changes, and alerts you when vehicles are approaching from the side as you back up.
- Heated Front Seats: You and your front passenger can choose between three heat settings to cope with anything from a slight chill to freezing conditions.
- SiriusXM® Radio: Enjoy commercial-free entertainment from over 100 channels. HD radio enhances sound quality.
The Honda Accord EX-L is an appealing trim level for drivers who expect to spend a lot of time on the road. During those longer journeys, you’ll be glad to have the following features on your side.
- Driver’s Seat Two-Position Memory: Store your chosen support settings and then return to them at the touch of a button after someone else has driven.
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment: Provide added support options for your passenger.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Whether you’re popping to the store or going across the state, sinking into rich leather upholstery makes each trip feel like a luxury experience.
The EX-L also comes as standard with a 10-speaker, 450-watt premium audio system to provide an immersive soundscape.
If you want truly next-generation technology, the Touring is where you will turn. Just a few standard and available features include:
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Interior Ambient Lighting
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors