Check Out Family-Friendly 2019 Honda CR-V Cargo Space and Features
In the words of The Car Connection: “Great passenger space and a roomy, accessible cargo hold make the 2019 Honda CR-V an excellent crossover SUV choice.” While providing a generous 105.9 cubic feet of passenger space, the Honda CR-V still makes room for all your cargo.
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: Up to 39.2 cubic feet.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: Up to 75.8 cubic feet.
Each model comes fitted as standard with an Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat to ensure you can switch between cargo configurations with ease, and a low load floor makes even throwing in heavy items feel like a breeze. When you pull up the carpeted floor panel, you’ll find a large hidden storage compartment.
Whether you’re loading in groceries or suitcases, the Honda CR-V makes plenty of room, and it complements a cavernous cargo area with several smaller storage solutions found across the cabin.
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
- Door-Pocket Storage Bins
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage with Sliding Armrest
Cargo Carrying Features
It isn’t just spacious dimensions that make the Honda CR-V cargo area so attractive. You’ll also find a fair few features designed to make loading and carrying items easier than before.
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: When you’re stowing something large and heavy, use the built-in tie-down anchors to keep it in place as you drive.
- Cargo Area Lights: Whether you need to find something small or inspect everything in the cargo area, handy lighting makes it possible.
- Retractable Cargo Area Cover: When you’re carrying something valuable, pull the cargo area cover to protect it from prying eyes.
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: You can open the tailgate with the push of a button or by kicking your foot beneath the rear bumper with the Smart Key about your person. Programmable height technology is perfect for dealing with low overhangs.
- Cargo Liner: Protects your carpeting from wear and tear by covering the floor, sides, and backs of the 2nd-row seats.
- Cargo Net: Tight-fitting elastic cord construction helps keep grocery bags upright and loose items securely in place.
- Organizer: Keep easily spillable items upright in this sturdy canvas organizer that collapses down when not in use.
- Tray: High-quality molded plastic perfectly matches the interior contours of your CR-V to protect the rear storage area floor from spills and scrapes.
- Cross Bars: When you run out of room inside, crossbars let you low up to 165 lbs. on top of the CR-V.
- Roof Box: Take advantage of 13 cubic feet of additional cargo space with a 110 lbs. maximum load capacity.
- Ski/Snowboard Attachment: Secure six pairs of skis or four snowboards firmly in place. Oversized buttons let you pack them down even with winter gloves on.
- Kayak Attachment: Soft, adjustable saddles cradle the kayak while several straps hold it firm.
- Bike Attachment: Perfect for active families, the bike attachment lets you carry two adult bikes up top.
- Surfboard Attachment: A telescoping design allows a custom fit for boards up to 34 inches wide, and you can handle two boards with maximum stability. In a pinch, you can use it as a stand-up paddleboard holder.
- Tent: A 10 ft by 10 ft tent extends from the Honda CR-V to sleep up to six people.