We’ll Help You Decide Between 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations
Power and MPG
All Honda CR-V configurations come with an in-line 4-cylinder engine that delivers:
- Up to 184 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque as standard.
- Up to 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque with turbocharged models.
You’ll also find Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode fitted across the lineup for intelligent fuel delivery and seamless performance. For those who like the peace of mind that comes with flawless traction, a Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ is available.
Fuel efficiency scores come in at:
- 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway* with 2WD
- 27 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway* with 4WD
The LX manages to kick the Honda CR-V off right with a surprisingly full list of standard features, including:
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Driver’s Seat with 6-Way Manual Adjustment
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
When you enter Reverse, the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera comes on automatically to provide three separate viewing modes for convenient low-speed maneuvering. Better yet, all LX models receive the following safety features as standard:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
The EX upgrades your comfort with several first-class features, including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment, including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
However, it’s the EX’s tech features that usually wins drivers over. Just a few highlights include:
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Push Button Start
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- SMS Text Message Function
Finally, EX models bring cutting-edge safety to your drive in the form of several driver assistance technologies:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
You’ll sink into premium leather-trimmed seats and wrap your hands around a leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather-wrapped shift knob when you enter the Honda CR-V EX-L, and the front passenger seat gets 4-way power adjustment for added comfort.
Further features include:
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Automatically adjusts its tint to prevent light reflecting into your eyes.
- HomeLink® Remote System: Seamlessly syncs with electric garage doors and other HomeLink devices.
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height: Opens at the touch of a button and stops where you want it to.
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers: Delivers more immersive audio for a deeper driving soundtrack.
Touring trim levels complement the features listed above with several amenities entirely unavailable in other models, including:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Features Voice Recognition, Honda HD Digital Traffic, HD Radio, 3D renderings of terrain and buildings, predictive local search, and lane guidance.
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: Provides quick and easy access when your hands are full – simply pass your foot beneath the rear bumper with the key fob about your person.
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System: Offers 9 speakers, including a subwoofer, for first-class audio performance.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.