The conventional Honda Accord has landed on Car and Driver’s coveted 10Best List a record 33 times, and the new Accord Hybrid allows drivers to enjoy everything that makes the original so popular alongside eco-friendly performance and exceptional Honda Accord Hybrid MPG ratings.
Read on to explore:
- Honda Accord Hybrid Performance
- Honda Accord Hybrid MPG Ratings
- Honda Accord Hybrid Performance Features
Honda Accord Hybrid Performance
The Honda Accord Hybrid uses a 143 hp 129 lb-ft of torque 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC® Atkinson-cycle engine that boasts 40-percent thermal efficiency, plus an innovative two-motor hybrid-electric powertrain.
The combination is enough to produce up to 232 lb-ft of torque and a Class-Leading total system output of 212 hp – small wonder it landed on the 2019 Wards 10 Best Engines list.
Honda Accord Hybrid MPG Ratings
Honda’s forward-thinking Two-Motor Hybrid System combines with an Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT) with Sport Mode to deliver the following phenomenal mileage ratings across all trims:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 48 mpg in the city and 47 mpg on the highway*.
Four-level deceleration selectors let you customize how your Honda Hybrid’s battery will be charged through regenerative braking, and a new alert feature lets people know when you’re traveling under electric power alone.
Honda Accord Hybrid Performance Features
The Honda Accord Hybrid’s most attractive performance system allows you to adapt driving dynamics around your own changing needs. The 3-Mode Drive System offers:
- ECON Mode: Provides a blend of performance and efficiency perfect for everyday driving
- Sport Mode: Focuses on performance when you want to see what the vehicle can do.
- EV Mode: Lets you run on electric power alone to keep shorter journeys completely eco-friendly.
Further performance features include:
- Hill Start Assist
- Wheel Resonator
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension
- Dual-Pinion, Variable-Ratio Electric Power Steering (EPS)
Check Out the Honda Accord Hybrid for Yourself at Your Local Showroom
You’ll find the full lineup of new Honda hybrid models by visiting our nearest Capital Region Honda dealer. We also provide everything from special offers to first-class servicing, so don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.