Most drivers don’t spend too long comparing 2020 Honda Accord vs. 2020 Toyota Camry. As noted by Car and Driver: “We’ve named the Honda Accord to our 10Best list a record number of times because it’s perennially the most impressive family sedan on sale.” To find out how it pulls ahead of even established competitors like the Toyota Camry, simply compare them on:
- Power and MPG
- Interior Dimensions
Honda Accord vs. Toyota Camry: Prices
The 2020 Honda Accord comes in five trim levels to ensure drivers can find the perfect package to meet their needs. Prices range between:
- 2020 Honda Accord Sedan LX CVT: Priced at $23,870 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Accord Sedan Touring 2.0T 10-Speed Automatic: Priced at $36,100 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry prices range between:
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: Priced at $24,295 MSRP
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Priced at $34,450 MSRP
Honda Accord vs. Toyota Camry: Power and MPG
Honda Accord engine options include:
- 1.5L VTEC® Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0L VTEC® Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry engine options include:
- 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 203 hp 184 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L V6: Makes up to 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
The Camry is a touch more powerful, but the Accord comes out in terms of efficiency: You’ll make:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 30 MPG in the city with the Honda Accord**
- Up to an EPA-estimated 29 MPG in the city with the Toyota Camry
Honda Accord dimensions are always impressive, so the Toyota Camry is going to feel confined in comparison:
- Cargo Volume: Up to 16.7 cubic feet in the Honda Accord trunk vs. 15.1 in the Toyota Camry trunk.
- Passenger Volume: Up to 105.6 cubic feet in the Honda Accord vs. 100.4 in the Toyota Camry.
The Honda Accord Utterly Outpaces the Toyota Camry
Compare Honda Accord standard features vs Toyota Camry standard features, check out Honda Accord safety features, or find out about the latest special offers by visiting your local Capital Region Honda dealer. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $930.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.