Every 2020 Honda CR-V review serves to mark out this model as one of the best in the crossover SUV segment. To see what we mean, simply read on to hear:
- The Car Connection on Interior Space and Comfort
- Edmunds on Performance
- Car and Driver on Technology
The Car Connection on Interior Space and Comfort
“The 2020 Honda CR-V aces cargo and people.” – The Car Connection
The Honda CR-V interior offers everything from Leather Upholstery to Heated Seats, so you can expect to travel in first-class comfort wherever you take it. Better yet, dimensions are class-leading:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 105.9 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 39.2 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 75.8 cubic feet.
Edmunds on Performance
“In Edmunds testing, the CR-V sprinted from 0 to 60 mph in a quick 7.5 seconds.” – Edmunds
Honda CR-V performance is strong across all trim levels thanks to its 1.5L 4-cylinder engine with turbocharger, which makes up to:
- 190 hp.
- Up to 179 lb-ft of torque.
As demonstrated by Edmunds, that means enjoying refreshingly fleet-footed performance. At the same time, a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode still delivers:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway with 2WD models*
- Up to an EPA-estimated 27 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway with AWD models*
Car and Driver on Technology
“Fresh-faced and better equipped, the 2020 CR-V is now an even more compelling choice among compact SUVs.” – Car and Driver
Recent updates have seen the Honda CR-V become phenomenally well-equipped as standard, with even the LX offering Honda Sensing driver assistance technology, an Automatic Climate Control System, and a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines.
Available technology includes:
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
Nothing Quite Compares to the Critically-Acclaimed 2020 Honda CR-V
The 2020 Honda CR-V excels whether you’re exploring safety technology or choosing between trim levels, and you can find out everything you want to know by visiting your local Capital Region Honda dealer. For any further assistance or to hear about current specials, feel free to contact us today.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.