2020 Honda Fit Cargo Space
The Magic Seat also lets you change between four unique interior configurations:
- Tall Mode: Fold down one of the Honda Fit’s rear seat cushions and you’ll find yourself with up to four feet of vertical standing space.
- Long Mode: Fold all or part of the rear row and drop down your front passenger seat to slide longer items into the Fit.
Utility Mode: When you need to hold a larger or bulkier item, the entire 2nd row folds down to make space.
Refresh Mode: When you want to relax, simply recline both rows and remove the 1st row headrests.
Smaller storage solutions include:
- Center Console with Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Beverage Holders
Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket
Front and Rear Door-Pocket Storage Bins
- Cargo Cover: The Honda Fit cargo cover helps keeps any items in the cargo area protected from prying outside eyes and damaging UV rays.
- Cargo Liner: Protects the cargo area floor and sides, plus the backs of rear seats, from everyday wear and tear. Rear seats can still be independently positioned with the Cargo Liner installed, and it even folds over the rear bumper for protection when cargo is slid in and out.
- Cargo Net: The elastic cord Cargo Net keeps loose items held in place and holds grocery bags upright to prevent their contents spilling out across the cabin.
Cargo Organizer: Sturdy canvas partitions divide up your cargo area, keep easily spillable items upright, and collapse down easily when not in use.
Cargo Tray: High-quality molded plastic is tough enough to protect your cargo area from accidental spills and cleans easily with mild soap and water.
Seatback Protectors: Made of high-quality molded thermoplastic for exceptional durability, Seatback Protectors prevent damage to the backs of your rear seats and use a textured surface to help prevent items shifting and sliding.