The 2020 Honda Fit is a masterclass of subcompact design, and you only need compare 2020 Honda Fit vs 2019 Ford Fiesta to see how it sets itself apart. Whether checking out the financials, matching up features, or considering those all-important cargo space dimensions, the Honda Fit absolutely dominates the Ford Fiesta.
To see what we mean, read on to compare:
- Starting Prices and Residual Value
- Power and MPG Specs
- Interior Dimensions and Features
Starting Price and Residual Value
In Cars.com’s 2020 Best Cars for the Money awards: “Honda notched another win with the Honda Fit, which won Best Subcompact Car for the Money for the sixth consecutive year and eighth time overall.” Entry-level and top-tier prices include:
- 2020 Honda Fit LX CVT: Priced at $16,990 MSRP*
- 2019 Honda Fit EX-L CVT: Priced at $20,620 MSRP*
Entry-level and top-tier Ford Fiesta prices include:
- 2020 Ford Fiesta S Hatchback: Priced at $14,560 MSRP*
- 2019 Fiesta ST: Priced at $21,340 MSRP*
The Fiesta S starts a little lower, but the Fit LX CVT holds its value considerably better:
- ALG Residual Value % After 36 Months: 51% with the Fit vs. just 27% with the Ford.
- ALG Residual Value % After 60 Months: 39% with the Fit vs. just 13% with the Ford.
After 60 months, your $14,560 Fiesta S will be worth just an estimated $2,038.
Power and MPG Specs
|2020 Honda Fit LX CVT||2019 Ford Fiesta S Hatchback|
|113 lb-ft||Torque||112 lb-ft|
|33**||EPA-Estimated City MPG||27|
|40**||EPA-Estimated Highway MPG||35|
The Honda Fit is able to deliver more power than the Ford Fiesta even as it demands considerably less fuel.
Interior Dimensions and Features
The Honda Fit interior delivers leading dimensions that leave models like the Ford Fiesta looking cramped and outdated:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 95.7 cubic feet in the Honda Fit vs. 85.1 in the Ford Fiesta.
- Maximum Cargo Volume: Up to 52.7 cubic feet in the Honda Fit vs. 25.4 in the Ford Fiesta.
Compare Honda Fit standard features against Ford Fiesta standard features and you’ll find only the entry-level Fit includes:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Power Windows
- Cruise Control
- 60/40 Split Folding Reclining Folding Bench Seats
2020 Honda Fit Utterly Outclasses the 2019 Ford Fiesta
You can experience Honda Fit performance during a test drive or talk through Honda Fit configurations simply by visiting your local Capital Region Honda dealer. For any further assistance or to hear more about current specials, feel free to contact us today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $955.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.