2018 Honda Accord Hybrid Trim Levels
Priced at $25,100 MSRP*, the 2018 Accord Hybrid E-CVT offers efficiency, safety, and a whole lot more.
- Honda Sensing: A Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and Adaptive Cruise Control all come standard with the Honda Sensing package.
- Two-Motor Hybrid System: The Accord Hybrid receives power from a 1.5-Liter In-Line 4-Cylinder engine on the one hand, and an AC Synchronous Permanent Magnet Electric motor on the other. The electric motor is usually responsible for moving you forward, driving your wheels while the engine recharges your lithium-ion battery. Together, they let you get an impressive 47 mpg.**
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Most accidents happen close to home. Getting around in crowded spaces becomes a lot easier with the Accord Hybrid’s standard rearview camera which offers wide-angle, normal, and top-down viewing modes with dynamic guidelines.
- An Easier Way to Drive: With the Accord Hybrid, getting on the road when you’re in a hurry is as easy as one-two-three. Push Button Start and Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control both come standard across all trims.
Accord Hybrid EX
The 2018 Accord EX CVT is priced at $28,890 MSRP,* and it’s been equipped with comforts and conveniences that will make every drive more memorable.
- Blind Spot Information: It’s easier to avoid dangerous surprises with the Accord Hybrid’s Blind Spot Information System and Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor. Each monitors a portion of your periphery and alerts you with audible and visible warning systems whenever a vehicle enters into hard-to-see areas.
- One-Touch Comfort: Drivers who upgrade with the EX trim can take advantage of a One-Touch Power Moonroof and Heated Front Seats, features that you’ll love during the best–and the worst—days of the year. Heated Rear Outboard Seats and front seat Ventilation come standard with the Accord Hybrid’s Touring upgrade.
- 8-Inch Display Audio System: Accessing your favorite features becomes even easier with the EX’s 8-Inch Display Audio high-resolution touch screen. Using customizable button tiles, you’ll be able to dispense with endless menus and spend more time enjoying the things you love.
Accord Hybrid EX-L
Honda’s engineers have equipped the 2018 Accord EX-L CVT with an array of amenities that your passengers are sure to love. For $31,440 MSRP,* you can give your friends and family the luxurious touring experience they never knew they were missing.
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: The Accord Hybrid’s EX-L trim gains leather-trimmed seats, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Driver-Seat Memory: Returning to your comfort zone is as easy as pressing a button! You and another driver will be able to save your preferred seating, temperature, and mirror settings and transition seamlessly between the two layouts.
- 450-Watt Premium Audio: With 450 watts of power, ten speakers, and a subwoofer, you’ll be able to experience your favorite music like never before. This premium setup replaces the Accord EX’s 180-Watt 8-Speaker Audio System.
- Available Satellite-Linked Navigation: Voice command technology lets you enjoy turn-by-turn directions, HD Digital traffic updates, and predictive local search technology wherever life takes you. It’s an optional upgrade in the Accord Hybrid EX-L, but it’s been included as a standard feature on the Touring trim.
Accord Hybrid Touring
The Accord Hybrid’s Touring trim is sure to appeal to drivers with a taste for the finer things. The 2018 Accord Touring CVT is priced at $34,710 MSRP* and comes with high-end technology that makes this sedan feel like a home away from home.
- Mobile Hotspot Capability: The Accord Hybrid makes it easier than ever to stay connected. With a subscription, you and each of your passengers will enjoy access to information and entertainment without burning through data.
- Wireless Phone Charger: When you’re dependent on plugs and wires, keeping a full charge on your handheld devices can be a real hassle. With the easily accessible slide-resistant panel, you can set your phone down and let the Accord take care of the rest.
- Head-Up Display: With Head-Up Display technology, you can view important vehicle information directly on your dashboard. This customizable feature can help you field everything from inbound calls to Honda Sensing alerts.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.