Discover the Performance Features of the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan!
Performance Features in the Accord Sedan
- Available Engines – The 2017 Honda Accord promises drivers an incredible amount of engine power while also ensuring fantastic performance. You’ll get a choice between two powerful engines: a 2.4L I4 16-valve DOHC DI engine that can churn out 185 hp while also producing 181 lb-ft of torque, and a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers a breathtaking 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque.
- Available Transmissions – Accord drivers can also generate the best possible drive by selecting from a number of different transmission systems, including all of the following:
- 6-speed Manual Transmission
- Continuously Variable Transmission with Sport Mode and Paddle Shifters
- 6-speed Automatic Transmission with Sport Mode
- Fuel Efficiency – When it comes to fuel efficiency, you’ll be able to look forward to different rates depending on the particular transmission system your car is equipped with. Accord Sedan models with the base engine that are equipped with a CVT will get an EPA-estimated 27 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.* Meanwhile, when outfitted with 6MT, the vehicle will get an EPA-estimated 23 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway.*
- Active Safety Features – The 2017 Accord Sedan is embedded with a variety of safety devices that can aid in performance and control as well. Here’s just a quick overview of some of the more notable ones:
- Vehicle Stability Assist – With VSA, you’ll be able to ensure that your Honda remains as stable as possible even at high speeds.
- Braking Systems – With its anti-lock braking, electronic brake distribution, and brake assist systems, the Honda Accord Sedan will help you negotiate the trickiest situations by guaranteeing prompt and responsive braking.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – You can rely on this car’s tire pressure monitoring system to give you an accurate account of tire pressure without requiring you to leave the comfort of your car’s cabin.
- Road Departure Mitigation System – This advanced protective system helps ensure that you stay safely within your lane of travel.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.