The 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Technology Provides All You Need
Tech That Keeps You Comfortable Longer
Comfort- and convenience-enhancing technology ensures that every drive will be even better than the last. Just a few features keeping drivers and passengers happy include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control– Keep each side of the vehicle at the perfect temperature for its occupants.
- Adjustable and Heated Front Seats– Recline and warm up easily on those chilly days inside the Civic Hatchback.
- Push-Button Start– Start up your vehicle with the simple push of a button and save the hassle of digging through bags for your keys.
- Capless Fuel Filler– Easy access to your fuel filler means that you can shorten the time spent at gas stations and spend more time getting where you need to go.
- Cruise Control– Don’t let traffic get you down; this cruise control system takes some of the burden out of the journey.
Entertainment and Connectivity
The Honda Civic Hatchback technology also encompasses a variety of high-tech audio and infotainment systems. These systems help to keep drivers and their passengers connected to the people and things they love the most. They include:
- 7-Inch Display Audio– This large high-resolution electrostatic touchscreen makes it easy to access and control all of your favorite apps.
- SiriusXM Radio– Expand your listening horizons with the SiriusXM streaming radio service.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation– This optional feature comes equipped with HD Digital Traffic, Song by Voice, and a voice-recognition system to keep you on track to your destination.
- SMS Text Message Function – Send and receive texts without risking your safety with the voice-activated SMS text messaging functionality.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – These applications make connecting to and accessing device-specific smartphone features through your vehicle simpler than ever imagined.
Safe and Sound
Next up is technology that works overtime to ensure that drivers are always aware of their surroundings and able to maintain control of the vehicle. These standard or available driver-assistance features play a major role in the overall safety of the vehicle’s passengers. Check out a few of these important features:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System– Correct tire pressure is important in ensuring your vehicle is running efficiently, and this system helps you stay on top of maintenance.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines– Three clear views of what’s behind your vehicle is exactly what you need to reduce the chances of accidents occurring while reversing the vehicle.
- Honda LaneWatch– When signaling to switch lanes, this system provides you with a clear image of the lane next to you to help you merge safely.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – If you begin to drift from your intended lane, this system helps correct your steering to keep you on the right path.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – If the vehicle senses that you’re approaching the vehicle in front of you too quickly, this system works to bring the vehicle to a stop to avoid or minimize a collision.