Technology Features in the 2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Connectivity and Entertainment Features
There’s no reason to settle for a sedan with lackluster entertainment technologies. Exciting features and capabilities come standard in this year’s Civic Si.
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: Every Civic Si Sedan comes standard with a 450-Watt 10-Speaker Audio System that even includes a subwoofer! With this system, you’ll have more than enough power to play your audio files in the way they were meant to be enjoyed.
- Smartphone Integration: Connecting a smartphone to your car’s audio system has never been easier. Drivers who choose the Civic Si will receive Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and an SMS Text Message function that can read messages aloud. They’ll also be able to utilize the HondaLink smartphone app.
- Radio and Audio Options: Sirius XM Radio, Pandora Internet Radio, and HD Radio all come standard, and that means you’ll enjoy an incredible scope of audio options, no matter where life takes you!
- 7-Inch Display Audio System: This high-resolution WVGA Electrostatic Touch-Screen centralizes the controls for all of your favorite features. Its responsive and customizable buttons make it easy to manage the Civic Si’s myriad capabilities.
Safety in the Civic Si Sedan
Drivers who choose the Civic Si will have access to a wide array of standard Active, Passive, and Driver-Assistive safety features.
- Honda LaneWatch: With the LaneWatch System, you won’t have to turn in your seat to check your blind spot. When you activate your right-hand turn signal, the Civic Si’s side view mirror-mounted camera will project its live feed directly to a centrally-located screen.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering: Advanced Compatibility Engineering, or ACE, body structure makes the Civic Si exceptionally durable. In the event of a collision, the Civic’s cleverly-constructed frame directs the most dangerous forces away from the passenger seating area.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Squeezing in to the perfect parking spot is easy when you put the Civic Si’s Multi-Angle Rearview Camera to work for you. Its Dynamic Guidelines move as you turn the steering wheel, and it offers three different viewing modes: Wide Angle, Normal, and Top Down.
Conveniences That Satisfy
When you’re spending your time behind the wheel of the Honda Civic Si Sedan, you’ll be able to kick back, relax, and enjoy the subtle pleasures of the road.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: The Civic Si Sedan’s driver and front passenger will both be able to select their preferred travelling temperatures, and once they’ve inputted they’re preferences, the system will heat or cool each seating area automatically and separately.
- Ease-Of-Access: Getting in and out of your Civic is a breeze, even when you’re travelling with your hands full. Standard Smart Entry and Walk Away Auto Lock features respond automatically to the presence of your key fob, and Push Button Start is included in every model.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof: Make the most of sunny days with the Civic Si Sedan’s One-Touch Power Moonroof. It only takes a moment to open, and its built-in Tilt feature allows you to easily control the amount of airflow entering your vehicle.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.