The 2017 Honda Civic Si Technology
Comfort Tech Features
According to Car and Driver, “There is no denying the overall excellence of the 2017 Honda Civic Si. There just isn’t.” Offering a charismatic and remarkable performance on the road, it is also decked out in features that use technology to bolster comfort and convenience, making it an all-around exceptional vehicle. Drivers may be surprised at how many comfort features are inside, making it feel like a high-end sedan while still delivering thrilling power and performance.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System – Everyone inside the Civic Si will be comfortable and able to set the temperature to their comfort level with this feature.
- Push-Button Start – Start the engine of the Civic Si with the simple touch of a button.
- Rear Window Defroster with Timer – Foggy rear windows are a thing of the past in the Civic Si, ready to combat any kind of weather or temperature.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control – This feature will automatically lower the audio volume when the Civic Si slows down, as in a merging situation when the driver’s concentration needs to be high. Speed up on the road and the volume will automatically pick back up.
Entertainment and Connectivity
With the Civic Si, you’ll always stay connected and entertained while on the road, no matter how long the journey. And with Bluetooth technology and ways to sync up your devices, you can access everything you need safely without having to take your hands off the wheel.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio – Combining safety and connectivity, Bluetooth technology allows you to sync up devices and access content while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- 7-inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings – A large and intuitively designed audio touchscreen puts control right at your fingertips. It even has customizable feature settings so you can arrange the controls that you use the most right where you want them.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Sync up your smartphone using Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to access all your favorite content on your phone—from contacts to podcasts, maps, and more.
- SMS Text Message Function – Access, send, and receive text messages all without having to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
Safety Meets Technology
The tech offerings inside the Civic Si don’t stop with entertainment and comfort, they also extend to offer safety features and driver-assist technology to help drivers drive better and safer on the road. With these features, you know the Civic Si has got your back—whether you’re parking in a tight spot or changing lanes on the highway.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines – With three different angles to choose from—normal, wide, and top-down—drivers can see the entire surroundings of the Civic Si and back in and out of tight spaces much more easily.
- Honda LaneWatch – A camera mounted on the passenger-side mirror displays a live video feed of the activity in the Civic Si’s blind spot, allowing the driver to see up to four times more than using the mirror alone.
- LED Daytime Running Lights – Illuminate the way ahead in rainy or foggy weather with LED Daytime Running Lights, and make the Civic Si more visible on the road to other drivers.