Technology Features in the 2018 Honda CR-V
The Convenience You’ve Always Wanted
High-end technology allows the 2018 Honda CR-V to simplify nearly every aspect of your driving experience.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: In the Honda CR-V, front and rear-seated passengers can each set their preferred temperature and let the automatic climate control feature take care of the rest. ACC comes standard on every trim level, with the dual-zone upgrade included in the CR-V EX and up.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto-Lock: With this feature, you’ll be able to free up your hands for other tasks when you’re entering and exiting your vehicle. When you approach or depart from the CR-V with your key fob on your person, its doors will lock or unlock.
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: Loading and unloading bulky cargo has never been easier. A programmable power tailgate comes standard on the EX-L, and on Touring models, you’ll also gain hands-free access technology. With the latter, simply pass your foot beneath the CR-V’s rear bumper to open the hatch!
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: In addition to turn-by-turn directions, this innovative system offers HD Radio and HD Digital Traffic updates. What’s more, this technology can be activated using voice-activation technology! It’s available on the EX-L and standard on Touring models.
Endless Entertainment, Comprehensive Connectivity
It’s easy to have more fun when you’re behind the wheel of the 2018 Honda CR-V.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: These entertainment features are offered standard on all EX, EX-L, and Touring models, and they make it easy to sync up and control your smartphone’s music library through your CR-V’s driver interface.
- Incredible Audio: The 2018 CR-V LX comes standard with a 160-watt audio system with four speakers, while EX and EX-L models include a 180-watt system with six speakers. In the fully upgraded CR-V Touring, drivers will receive a 330-watt Premium Audio System that even includes a subwoofer.
- HondaLink: In EX models and above, drivers will be able to connect their smartphone to their CR-V using the easy-to-use HondaLink app. With HondaLink, you’ll be able to take advantage of roadside assistance, service appointment scheduling, parking reminders, recall notifications, and detailed vehicle guides.
Advanced Safety for Your Family
You’ll find the safety features you want for your family in the CR-V.
- Honda Sensing: The Honda Sensing safety suite includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow. In the 2018 CR-V, this suite of features is standard on the EX trim and above.
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor: With these smart safety systems equipped on the CR-V, you’ll enjoy superior protection from what falls outside your field of view. Both the BSI and the cross traffic monitor use audiovisual cues to keep you attuned to your vehicle’s periphery.
- Auto High-Beam LED Daytime Running Lights: LED Daytime Running Lights come standard on every CR-V trim level, and on the EX and above, your headlights will switch back and forth from high-beam to low depending on the conditions and oncoming traffic.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Few safety features offer greater utility than the CR-V’s multi-angle rearview camera, a standard feature in every model. Guidelines come standard right from the start, and on the EX and above, you’ll receive even more helpful dynamic guidelines.