Whether you’re shopping for the sedan, coupe, or hybrid, the 2015 Honda Accord‘s mpg rating is certainly one of its most appealing features. Available now at a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you, the new Accord is loaded with features and has a state-of-the-art engine that helps make it one of the most fuel-efficient cars of its kind. Let’s take a closer look!
Four-Cylinder or V6?
One of the things we love about the 2015 Accord is that it is an efficient and practical sedan no matter which trim level or engine you choose. Though many drivers are happy with the standard 185-hp four-cylinder engine under the hood, Honda makes a V6 standard for the Touring trim level and available for upgrade on the EX-L:
- 2015 Accord LX Sedan models with a CVT and the four-cylinder engine earn an EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg and 27 city mpg for 31 combined city/highway mpg.*
- If you want to upgrade to the 278-hp V6 engine, 2015 Accord EX-L V6 and Touring models earn an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg and 21 city mpg for 26 mpg combined.*
Honda also continues to impress with their suite of standard features like:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio streaming
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for phone, audio, and cruise
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system (the Honda-exclusive i-MID)
- Rearview camera with guidelines
Do you need to go even more efficient than the Accord? Try the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid, which has an EPA-estimated city fuel economy of 50 mpg and highway fuel economy of 45 mpg,* and comes with even more features than the standards of the sedan.
Find Your Accord Today
Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer today and let us help you find your next car. The 2015 Honda Accord’s mpg numbers make it one of the most appealing vehicles we have to offer, but we also have the whole Honda lineup ready and waiting!