When you visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer for a new car, there’s a good chance that you’re going to drive home a 2015 Honda Accord Sedan. That’s not to say we don’t have other vehicles, but the latest Accord is without a doubt our most popular model. We think that once you get a look at just why this sedan is so popular, you’ll have an easy time finding one that fits your needs too.
Let’s take a look.
Six Different Trim Levels
One of the main reasons drivers choose the Accord as their mid-size sedan is that it has some of the best variety in its class with six different trims to choose from:
- LX: The entry-level Accord LX is redefining how drivers and automakers think of “standard features,” giving you access to a rearview camera, state-of-the-art touchscreen infotainment system, Bluetooth connectivity, and much more without asking for any upgrades.
- Sport: This unique trim reminds drivers that they don’t have to be boring when they drive a mid-size sedan. Unique chrome accents, dual exhaust, special alloy wheels, a rear decklid spoiler, and more all mark this as a sporty new sedan.
- EX: Honda LaneWatch, a one-touch power moonroof, push-button ignition, a six-speaker stereo system, and a set of 17-inch alloy wheels represent a solid upgrade from the basic LX trim.
- EX-L: Take the EX and add on leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front seating, and some of the latest in high-tech safety features, and you have the mid-range EX-L.
- EX-L V6: Honda is one of the few automakers that makes a second engine option available on their mid-size sedan, and the EX-L V6 upgrades the power output to 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque.
- Touring: At the top of the line, you’ll find adaptive cruise control, LED headlights, a satellite-linked navigation system, voice controls for navigation and media, and everything that you’ll find on the EX-L V6 and lower trims.
Find Your Accord Today
Whether you want the entry-level Accord LX, the top Touring trim, or something in between, we think there’s a 2015 Honda Accord Sedan waiting for you here at Capital Region Honda Dealers. Stop by and let us help you find it today.