We think you probably already know that the 2015 Honda Odyssey MSRP and features make it one of the most appealing minivans available in the Albany area, but we thought now would be a good time to break down how the features match up to the prices on the Odyssey’s five trim levels.
Five Different Trim Levels
We know that it’s important for your family to have a vehicle that fits your needs on a budget, and having a fuel economy that helps keep your fuel budget low for as long as you own the Odyssey is just as important.
First, we’ll explore your trim options:
- Odyssey LX: This base-level Odyssey has a price of $28,975 (MSRP),* and features amenities including Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, SMS texting, Pandora internet radio, a rearview camera, and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Odyssey EX: Stepping up to the EX trim adds on the HomeLink remote system, Honda LaneWatch, push-button ignition, tri-zone automatic climate, and four new 17-inch alloy wheels. The 2015 Odyssey EX has a price of $32,275 (MSRP).*
- Odyssey EX-L: This mid-range trim level has a price of $35,755 (MSRP)* and comes with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and forward collision and lane departure warnings.
- Odyssey Touring: The 2015 Odyssey Touring has a price of $42,030 (MSRP)* and adds on a one-motion third-row Magic Seat, a satellite-linked navigation system, driver-side memory settings, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and 18-inch wheels.
- Odyssey Touring Elite: The top level trim, Honda’s Touring Elite comes with the HondaVac vacuum cleaner, a 650-watt stereo system, an ultrawide DVD entertainment system, and much more. The 2015 Touring Elite has a price of $44,600 (MSRP).*
Each 2015 Odyssey has a 3.5L V6 that features a class-leading fuel economy of an EPA-estimated 28 mpg on the highway.**
Take a Test Drive Today
We want to show you just what you can get for the 2015 Honda Odyssey MSRP; we think that you will be amazed by all of the amenities found on each of these minivans once you get behind the wheel. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer for a test drive.