If you want a minivan that’s got room for the whole family and is decked out with the latest in comfort, technology, and convenience features, we don’t think you’re going to find a better fit than the 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite. Available now at a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you, this top-of-the-line trim level has practically everything you could want in a minivan, including a vacuum! Let’s go over a few of our favorite highlights.
Features for the Top Trim Level
The Odyssey Touring Elite is one of the best-equipped minivans on the road today, with features like these found on each model:
- Honda DVD rear entertainment system with ultrawide display
- Blind-spot information system
- 650-watt premium 12-speaker stereo system
- Leather upholstery
- Heated front seating
- Forward collision and lane departure warning systems
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Programmable power tailgate and door locks
This is all in addition to Honda’s game-changing standard features found on every Odyssey, including Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Honda’s i-MID infotainment system, a rearview camera (upgraded to a multi-angle camera on the Touring Elite), and much more.
2015 Odyssey Touring Elite models also earned the coveted Top Safety Pick+ award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety thanks to their forward collision alert system.
Critical Praise for the Odyssey
It’s not just our team at Capital Region Honda Dealers that loves the Odyssey; the critics are fans too:
- From Edmunds.com, “The 2015 Honda Odyssey is a top pick for minivans thanks to its versatile interior, long list of features and engaging driving dynamics.”
- Kelley Blue Book said, “Around town and on the highway, the Odyssey’s suspension soaks up road imperfections to ensure a comfortable ride, yet it manages to provide reassuringly competent handling on winding mountain roads, and very good braking.”
- The Boston Globe loved the HondaVac, saying “[it] has enough strength to remove all the spilled sand from feet, towels, chairs, and umbrellas after a day at the beach.”
Test Drive an Odyssey Touring Elite Today
The 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite is ready, willing, and able to take on all minivans on the road today; let us show you what it’s capable of. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer near you to take one for a test drive. We can even give you a display of the HondaVac.