If you’re in the market for a new family-friendly crossover in the Albany area, stop by a Capital Region Honda Dealer and see everything you can get for the affordable 2015 Honda Pilot MSRP. With five different trims and your choice of two- or four-wheel drive on each, we think there’s an affordable Honda Pilot for nearly any budget. Let’s take a look at what your options are on Honda’s new SUV.
Five Trim Levels
- Pilot LX: The base-level Pilot is priced at $29,870 (MSRP),* and features standard amenities that include Honda’s i-MID infotainment system, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, SMS texting, Pandora internet radio, and a rearview camera.
- Pilot EX: Upgrading a trim level raises the Pilot up on a set of 18-inch alloy wheels, and then it adds on a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, the HomeLink remote system, a security system with remote entry, and more. The Pilot EX is priced at $32,120 (MSRP).*
- Pilot Special Edition: This mid-range trim is new for the current model year and is priced at $33,120 (MSRP),* including a one-touch power moonroof, a rear DVD entertainment system, a 115-volt power outlet, Special Edition badges, and a unique 18-inch alloy wheels.
- Pilot EX-L: Start with the EX trim and add on a set of leather-wrapped seats, heated front seating with power adjustments, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and upgrade options like navigation and a rear DVD entertainment system, and you get the EX-L. This Pilot is priced at $35,370 (MSRP).*
- Pilot Touring: At the top of the line is the Touring trim with a price of $40,020 (MSRP).* The Pilot Touring comes with amenities like Honda’s satellite-linked navigation system, a 650-watt stereo system, body-colored side mirrors and parking sensors, and a set of roof rails.
Test Drive a Pilot Today
The 2015 Honda Pilot MSRP should be the reason you want to see what it drives and feels like, but the reason so many families add a Pilot to their garage is that the Pilot offers so much for its price. And the best way to see what you get for each trim level is to sit behind the wheel and experience it firsthand. Visit a Capital Region Honda Dealer today for a test drive.